Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Computer Class - 5th Period

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male
Number of posts : 215
Right now I'm probably : >.>
Quotable? : In all hearts, there is some darkness...
Some stuff that interests me : Killing you...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Computer Class - 5th Period Empty
PostSubject: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:15 pm

The door opened silently. The key was pulled out of the lock, and the dark gifure walked in. It was his first day here, he hoped nothing would be to painful. He reached over to turn the lights on, and sat down. The bell rang, and he teacher immediatly looked up. Three students had sat down, no one else was even in the school yet. "Hmm... I'll have to watch these three..." He wrote his name on the board: [i]Mr. Calatia[i].
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Kiara and Vaati, punctual as usual, entered the classroom promptly. They took their seats in the back. The two had become better friends thanks to their lack of people skills, ironically.

Link and Zelda sat beside one another, Airas and the Kokiri took up nearly on row, with Aqua and the other Zora on the first row.

Kadomi was almost late, as usual, but as always, made it in before the tardy bell could ring.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:47 pm

Mr. Calatia saw as his student filed in. One was exceptionally close to being late. He ignored it. "Class, log in to your computers. Only do this when i saw. You get one chance, if you abuse this privelage, than you lose cp for the rest of the semester.

Edward, Alyss and Jasper were already logged on. Edward refused to look at anyone, except for a certain person. He read her mind, or tried to at least. He could understand it. Alyss concentrated on her boyfriend Jasper, and her computer...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Kad raised her hand.

"At the risk of sounding ill-mannered and disrespectful, sir, how are we to participate in a computer class without computers?"
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:59 pm

Leoni didn't answer the question, he just sipped his coffee, and read the paper.

Alyss leaned over to answer the question. "There are computers, you just have to bring them in from the back. Its on the board," Alyss said as she pointed to the text on the board.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:00 pm

"No, no, no..." she said, "I know that. I can read, woman. But he said he'd take away the computers if we didn't do right. And how would we participate if he did that?"
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:24 pm

Alyss understood the question then. "It's Simple. You don't. The rest of the class does. Simple, Right?"
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:27 pm

Kad shrugged. "Simplistic in every sense of the word. Both in representation, and in the brains what conceived the notion." she sighed.

She could already tell this class would be trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Edward sighed.

Mr. Calatia wrote on the board. The site he logged onto showed a simplistic trigonomic equation. "Write this down, then use the computer calculator, and solve it."

Withink seconds, Alyss, Jasper and Edward were done...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:37 pm

Kad did so, fiddling with the mouse.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Number of posts : 657
Right now I'm probably : California
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"
Some stuff that interests me : gaming, archery
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:00 pm

"Damn I'm late," Fox cursed while running down the hall, without making a sound [ooooo mystical].

Wait i know what to do, Fox thought as he pulled out a strange book he brought with him from Japan.

After flipping through a few pages he found it, "Time reversal jutsu... Snake, dog, boar, dragon, snake, dragon..."

He did as the book instructed, and within moments he saw Kiara, Vaati walk by.

"Perfect," he said while putting the book away and walking nonchalantly into the class.

The bell ringing moments later as Kad managed to barely slip in on time.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:02 pm

[Heck yes xD]

Kadomi reenacted her authority-questioning, took her seat, and did the equation.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:50 pm

Quote :
xXDarkWolfXx wrote:
"Damn I'm late," Fox cursed while running down the hall, without making a sound [ooooo mystical].

Wait i know what to do, Fox thought as he pulled out a strange book he brought with him from Japan.

After flipping through a few pages he found it, "Time reversal jutsu... Snake, dog, boar, dragon, snake, dragon..."

He did as the book instructed, and within moments he saw Kiara, Vaati walk by.

"Perfect," he said while putting the book away and walking nonchalantly into the class.

The bell ringing moments later as Kad managed to barely slip in on time.
[two things. One, no swearing. Two, japan isn't a real place in zelda... 0-o]
Mr. Calatia had a strange sense ofdéjà vu, but ignored it. The equation was erased from the board, and he walked around to inspect his student's work...

Edward, Jasper, Alyss and Kadomi all had the answer right,. He gave them all a piece of construction paper. "You four,k make a paper airplane. We'll fly them sometime soon. I will talk with Professor Leif about working on aero-dynamics...

Edward ripped his paper in half. Jasper ignored Mr. Calatia. Alyss, however, made the perfect paper airplane...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:33 pm

Kadomi folded it asymmetrically.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:33 pm

[it is true that Japan is not real in the zelda world, but Mal doesn't care, and she is the Admin of the site. If it makes you feel better, you can say he is a Shiekah with 'special' powers.]

Fox sat next to Kad in this class and he was busy playing games, making sure to switch screens as the teacher came by to check his work.

"Hmm, aerodynamics... I wonder how aerodynamic a squash is?" he whispered to Kad behind the teachers back.

[lol i jsut had to bring that up Mal ^_^]
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:39 pm

{LOL Wolf. Squash! xD. I should probably bring that pair in. Also, I thought it was funny when you said 'like Mal's avatar' in the other topic xD}

Kadomi cracked a smile. "I'd love to see someone test that."
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:42 pm

"Have something to say to the class? About squash? They are in fact aerodynamic on a whole other level. However," Mr. Calatia bent down and picked up a few squash from a box under his desk, "Why niot tesyt them out yourself guys?"
Mr. Calatia hnaded one squash to each student. He then put up a target, and told each student to throw their squash.

Edward, alyss and Jasper hit the target 'right on the money.'
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Kadomi made a disgusted face at Zelda, who nodded her grim agreement. This was not computers.

Airas complied. Aqua sat still. Kiara didn't even touch her squash.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Leoni could tell from their faces they were dspapointed that this was not CP.
"Oh, nerdds are ya? Computer room's over there if ya wanna complain..." Mr calatia spoke in a fake-irish accent...
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:17 pm

Haseo's squash had also hit its mark, perfectly. He smirked at Edward,Alyss, and Japser as he returned to his place next to Fox.

Fox, however, did not feel comfortable about his throwing skills, he maybe a ninja back home in Japan, but he used specialized knives there.

under the desk, he quickly made a few hand signs, and threw the squash, it hit exactly the same way that Haseo's did.

Sweet, the movement mimic jutsu works on other things too he thought as he went back to his drawings, mainly of his webcomic.

[i know Japan isn't in the world,but oh well, its the truth]
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 am

[Got something against Irish folk, Kupo? haha, jk...
Also, don't worry about it, Wolf. I told you it was alright to have his land as Japan Smile]

Kadomi glared at Mr. Calatia with mounting disdain. Kiara regarded him in silence, her face unreadable.

The normally mime-like Aqua raised her hand. Airas swung her feet under her chair.

Fang had begun to take apart her mouse. Vaati was ignoring the teacher's instructions regarding the squash, and Link and Zelda were trying to figure out why they weren't doing computer-related activities in a computer class.

Before the Zora girl could be called on, there was a knock at the door.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:47 pm

"Hello, I am a brand new student," said somewhat of a familiar voice, atleast to Fox's ears that is. [OMG not another one]

"JON!" Fox cried out suddenly, "It has been a long time hasn't it. [not really]"

"Fox.... it has only been about a week since you left Japan." Jon replied jokingly, "Anyway, I recieved your call so i rushed over. I am also going to this school."

He proceeded to sit down right next to his buddy, ignoring everyone else.

[for simplicities sake, we will go ahead and say he meets everyone now, no need for pointless introductions, unless thats what you guys want.]
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:19 am

Again, in a irish-accent, Mr. Calatia spoke.
"Well, ladie. We got a new face 'ere aint us? Well then, ladie, introduce ya'self. Ya can do that, can't ya?"

Edward showed no facial expressions of amusement. Alyss was giggling, trying to conceal her laughter (unsuccesfuly though). Jasper was the same as Edward.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 6:52 am

In the back, a previously-silent girl was scowling.

Her green eyes sparked, and she frowned.

She stood, facing Alyss with an air of indignance...and she was surprisingly short.

No, really.

"An' jus' whatso funny, hm?" she spoke, her accent the same as the teachers. Only hers was authentic.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:45 pm

Jon rolled his eyes in response, but obliged, "Fine... Hey, I'm Jon, Kit's friend," he said returning to his seat immediately after to join in some gaming with Fox.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Computer Class - 5th Period   Computer Class - 5th Period Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computer Class - 5th Period
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next