Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its a BIG world after all

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Right now I'm probably : In that way direction. -points in a circle-
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!
Some stuff that interests me : Sports Reading Drawing Band
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 5:48 am

Roarick screamed n pain as he felt teeth digging into his flesh.

Zee was walking around the castle town and herd Roarick's scream and followed the sound. She came to a big wall of rock and teleported inside. Just as she teleported in, she saw flames heading toward her and blocked them with her light powers. "Need a hand ?" Zee asked Roarick drawing her sword and charging at Okami.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Number of posts : 657
Right now I'm probably : California
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"
Some stuff that interests me : gaming, archery
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 7:11 pm

Avgreil ran to stand inbetween his companion and Zee, summoning up smaller walls of earth to slow or trip her.

He then readied his two swords in preparation for defending his buddy.

"For your information," Avgreil said to Zee, "Your friend heaere was the first to attack."

Mother Wolf, Okami and myself are under attack and could use some assistance, Avgreil called out to his 'Mother' Please come as fast as you possible can with our brothers and sisters!
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:41 am

Zee easily jumped th small earth walls and came at Avgreil with her sword.

Roarick came at Okami with the full force of his sword.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 7:55 pm

Okami let go of Roarick's leg and slid underneath him to avoid the blade, then lunged out in an attempt to bite his sword arm.

----------------
Meanwhile
----------------

Avgreil blocked Zee's sword with his own, listening for the sound of the Mother Wolf's call.

A few minutes passed with nothing but constant fighting, till the sound of a god-like howl rang through the town.

Okami! The Mother Wolf has come to our aid! Avgreil said excitedly to his friend

Then, about four wolves, matching Okami in size appeared on the roofs overlooking the battle. Then all jumped down, growling and showing their fangs as a fifth wolf jumped down, but this wolf was much larger than the rest.

[sorry if this is starting to become onesided. Also, how is this suppose to end lol]
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 5:50 am

(well obviously the bad guys can't win......ummmm i have no idea lol)

Zee immeadieatly dropped her sword and gazed around at the wolfs untill her gaze rested on the biggest. Roarick was cursing under his breath as hse gazed around at all the wolfs. They would not be able to beat all of them, was the thought going through Roarick's mind and he glanced at Zee. There was no way.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 7:13 pm

"I will be glad to heal your wounds, and Avgreil will let you go if you would only tell us why you have attacked my offspring, including Avgreil." the Mother Wolf said.

"And why you were killing beings of your kin," Avgreil added staring at Roarick.

At the end of that statement, the wolves growled a little more.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:58 am

"It is none of your buisness," Roarick said glaring at the mother wolf.

"We have our reasons," Zee replied as defiantly as she could manage, but it had a hint of fright to it.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:45 pm

These remarks angered all of the wolves, all of them thinking to each other How dare they disgrace the Mother Wolf like that

no not become discouraged, I can smell the fear on them, especially this one *looks at Zee*

They other wolves still growled and barked and glared at the two humans.

Avgreil retained a calm demeanor as he tried to calm Okami down, for he acted like the other wolves.

"Please, we only ask for an explanation," Avgreil said, hoping that they will be more likely to answer a more human person.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:04 pm

Roarick walked over to Zee. "You have to teleport us out of here," he whispered in her ear.

"gotcha," Zee said consentrating on where to teleport.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 9:15 pm

"Don't even try to teleport out, magic may work inside here or outside, but you can't go from inside to outside, and vice versa." Avgreil explained.

"The only way out is for me to let you out." he added.

Avgreil then summoned a wall dividing Zee and Roarick, leaving no way for them to come in contact with each other.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:45 am

"Drat!" Roarick exclaimed.

"Roarick!" Zee yelled banging on the wall.

"Fine, what do you want to know?" Roarick said defeated.

Zee was now more scared than ever and was shaking all over.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:36 pm

"Why were you *stares at Roarick* seen running through town killing guards?" Avgreil asked.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 5:51 am

"I had plans to meet the king," Roarick said.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:08 pm

"I do not think that a meeting with the king requires killing guards," Avgreil responded trying to sense whether he is lying or not.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:41 am

"Well it wasn't supposed to be and exactly 'freindly' meeting" Roarick replied
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 6:52 pm

"You have some grievance with this human king?" Avgreil ventured to ask, more trying to understand human nature, since he was raised like a wolf.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:40 am

"You know how revenge is right? Well i plan to take revenge on all Hylians for what they have done!" Roarick said his voice getting steadly louder.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:44 pm

"Stay calm, please," Avgreil said in an attempt to cause no conflict, "You say the Hylians have wronged you? In what way?"

"I may not trust them either, but I have no reason to quarrel," he added.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:56 am

"Ha you may not trust them, but i hate them," Roarick said. "All the wrong in the world wouldn't be enough for them!"
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:55 pm

"You haven't answered my question," Avgreil began, "How have the Hylians wronged you?"
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 8:28 pm

"They killed my mother!" Roarick yelled and tears startel rolling down his eyes, a very rare sight coming from Roarick.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:07 pm

All the wolves stopped growling at the two humans at the mention of this.

Avgreil's eyes grew wide with suprise. I must admit, I didn't expect that answer he thought.

"Well in that case, I believe my children and I would be happy to help you bring justice to this king," the Mother Wolf stated, "However, you must first tell us why they had killed your mother, so we will know if our help will be to one of good nature."
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:54 am

"You are gooing to help me?" Roarick asked equally suprised at the wolf's offer.

Zee stopped shivering and stood up tall. "Yes finally justice will come to all hylains," She said out loud
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:04 am

[Somebody let me know when ya'll are about to kill him. lol The King is my character, and I want to do his little death speech or whatever.]
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:13 pm

[are you really gonna let us kill him?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a BIG world after all
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Hyrule Castle and Castle Town :: New Town-
Jump to: