Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its a BIG world after all

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Number of posts : 657
Right now I'm probably : California
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"
Some stuff that interests me : gaming, archery
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Its a BIG world after all Empty
PostSubject: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:01 pm

[italic words mean Avgreil is talking with Okami]

Well, here we are. Took us a few days, but let's hope it was worth the trip. We are the first to explore the world past the edge of the forest Mother Wolf lives in. Avgreil said, his mouth not moving.

True, *sniffs the air for a few moments* Hmm... I don't like it here, why can't we just go back, Shiranui, this place reeks of people. replied Okami, growling.

Well of course it does, it is the 'city' after all. Now stop being such a baby and come on Avgreil retorted, nudging Okami in the sides with his knees. [he is riding Okami btw]

His wolf companion complies and walks through the gates into the town.

[toss yourself in and do something for them to notice please lol. i dont wanna double post and have the wrath of Mal on me]
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Right now I'm probably : In that way direction. -points in a circle-
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!
Some stuff that interests me : Sports Reading Drawing Band
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:28 pm

Tui suddenly apprered in a flash of light and La followed in darkness. "Hey i think we;re gettin better at this teleporting thing," Tui said turning to La.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Avgreil and Okami were both suprised by the flash. As a result, they both jumped back and prepared to defend themselves.

*Growling* from both of them.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 6:57 pm

La jumped back as startled as they were.

" Oh sorry we didn't mean to scare you," Tui said backing away from the wolf
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 7:05 pm

Easy there good friend I dont think they mean us any harm Avgreil said calming himself down.

They started to be on their way, getting strange looks from spectators.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Tui let out a sigh of relief and walked up beside Avgreil, " Hi i'm Tui, and this is my sister La. Pleased to meet you." She said. La followed behind Tui always glancing at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 8:15 pm

"Right... humans call me Avgreil," Avgreil replied, "This is my wolf companion, Okami," he added, while Okami tilted his head in acknoledgement but nothing more.

"Oh, and there is no need to fear him," Avgreil mentioned with a side glance at La.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 10:58 am

"Avgriel," Tui repeated," Thats a nice name."

La was a bit less tense but still glanced at the wolf a bit.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 pm

As they walked, they would stop by shops and look through the windows, then carry on down the path.

Do you sense that?Avgreil proposed.

Yes, Shiranui, I do... Something is going to happen was all Okami replied.

They both shifted their eyes in preparation to something that wasn't openly visible to others.

[This is where someone should do something and cause a big ruckus of things lol]
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:41 pm

(well i was waiting for someone else to pop in but i guess i can make a ruckus of things lol)

Just then Roarick zoomed through town trying to make it the the castle killing guards left and right.

Tui gasped as he flew by and La quickly ducked behind Tui.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Curiosity ran through Okami and Avgreil's minds.

lets follow Avgreil suggested. Right Okami responded leaping down in pursuit of the killer.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:44 am

'ha my plan is going perfectly' he thought as he neared the castle.

Tuiu and La watched as Avgereil went after him. "I don't think we should follow," La suggested. "ok," Tuiu replied
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 10:20 pm

With Avgreil's sacred powers, he summoned a rock hard wall to form a barrier in front of Roarick. Then created a wall behind himself, trapping the three of them inside a earth fortress.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 am

Roarick turned to face his persuer. "Who are you?" He demanded drawing his soward.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:01 pm

"My companion's *pats Okami* and My own names don't matter, what doese matter is what you were doing killing your fellow humans." Avgreil retorted.

Avgreil readied a strange looking bow, and placed an equally strange looking arrow in the notch, as Okami tensed and braced for what would come.

I sense fear and frustration in this one Avgreil Okami informed.

"Be not afriad, for we will not strike unless you do," Avgreil called out to the opposer.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:56 am

"Ha! My fellow humans, you say? Well you are wrong! all thats here aer empty faces that have no idea what real pain is!" Roarick said charging at Avgreil with his sword
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 2:54 pm

"So, you wish to teach them what pain is eh?," Avgreil replied.

"Let's show this impudent fool what it means to be in pain, my friend," he said to Okami.

Yes, Shiranui, let us commence with this battle,Okami replied.

Avgreil began by shooting his arrow at Roarick, this arrow was special in that it splits into multiple arrows as it flies, like right now. The arrow split into 2 arrows, then those two split into 4, and so on and so forth, till there were two dozen arrows coming for Roarick.

As a final precausion, Avgreil used his fire prowess, to summon a great wall of fire between Avgreil and Roarick.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:51 am

Roarick summoned his shadow powers and blocked the arrows easily then he cloaked Avgriel and Okami in shadows so they couldn't see. Next he made a hole in the flames with his shadows and jumped through and attacked Avgriel.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 11:52 pm

"You wish to use shadows eh?" Avgreil laughed, "Then I will use light," he added as he concetrated hard to make a fairly good sized orb of light, chucking it in front of him, creating an inpenetrable wall of light.

He then continued with his arrow showers, but this time charging them full of light as they passed through his wall.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:50 am

Roarick spotted the arrows easily in the shadows and quickly dodged them nearing Avgriel. Then when he got cloae enough, he swung his sword at him.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:15 pm

Avgreil blocked the sword with the handle of his bow, which broke in two after withstanding the sword for sometime.

When the sword did make it through Avgreil jumped off Okami, as Okami stepped out of the swords path, Leaving the sword to hit the ground.

However, Avgreil was not upset that the bow was broken, for in fact, the bow was comprised of two short swords curved to look like, and function like, a bow, the string being made out of nothing more but spirit energy.

He charged at Roarick with his arms swinging around himself, creating a barrier of metal [seemingly]. Meanwhile, Okami lunged out at Roarick, claws and fangs aimed for the legs.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:07 am

Roarick quickly pulled his sword from the ground and swung around and lashed his swors at Okami then swung around and created a barrier of shadows to stop Avgriel.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 7:17 pm

Okami moved too slowly to manage a full dodge, so the sword had cut some of his fur off.

He will pay for that! he growled has he lunged forth again.

"By the power of the three sacred goddesses, Dispel The Shadows!" Avgreil chanted as an orb of light formed, then burst covering everything in blinding light.

You could use a good trimHe replied jokingly to Okami.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 5:48 am

Roarick swung his sword back around at Okami.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 7:33 am

Okami rolled out of the way and then bit on to Roarick's leg with his sharp razor-like fangs.

Avgreil's hand glowed organge/red as he shot a few firey balls at Roarick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its a BIG world after all   Its a BIG world after all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its a BIG world after all
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Hyrule Castle and Castle Town :: New Town-
Jump to: