Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male
Number of posts : 215
Right now I'm probably : >.>
Quotable? : In all hearts, there is some darkness...
Some stuff that interests me : Killing you...
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Empty
PostSubject: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:00 pm

The schoolyard was empty. The sky was clouded, Edward's favirote weather. If it was sunny, He would have skipped school. Edward stared into Fang's eyes, as they both had a bloodlust to fight. Alyss wasn't there, or this fight may not have taken place.

---------------------

Jasper was on the other side of ths school. He knew that Edward would be having fun with the werewolf, but he was stuck with a stupid Gerudo. "Well, shall we begin? Take the first move - I dare ya!" Jasper knew that as soon as the Gerudo moved, she was as good as dead...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:03 pm

[Okay, first of all, you can't express my character's feelings. Bloodlust? That's for me to decide.]

Fang stared at Edward blandly. "What did you want me out here for?" she asked, not aware of his intentions.

-------------

Kadomi stopped. "...Begin what, exactly?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:06 pm

Simutaneously, Edward and Jasper had the same expression on their face. They also said the same words. "Then i guess i have to start..."

Edward jumped up into the sky, and came down. HE thrust his fist forward, attempting to hit Fang.

-------------------------

Jasper ran on the ground, mimicking Edward's movement's...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:08 pm

Fang's eyes flew open, and she leapt backward. "Woah, man. What's your deal? You nicked in the head or somethin'?"

------------

Kadomi side-stepped, watching Jasper. "You got a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:14 pm

Edward could tell what Fang really was. "Pathetic werewolf. Trying to hide yourself." Edward gave in to his senses, and focused on trying to hunt Fang. His eyes turned black, his fangs grew longer, and his skin became hard as granite.

------------------

Jasper didn't like to miss. "The question is, do you have a problem. Youact so tough, but inside, I'm willing to bet that your nothing but a pathetic mortal..." Jasper, too, gave in to his senses and became a vampire...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:16 pm

Fang backed up considerably. "What did I ever do to you?" she asked, glancing around. Nobody seemed to be watching...

She couldn't risk this again...not again...she didn't want to leave again...

------------

Kadomi dodged, backing up. "I don't remember even talking to you...ever." she said, easing towards the parking lot. "Did I ever do anything to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:23 pm

Again, and still simutaneously, they spoke. "Oh come on. I am a vampire, I can hear you!"

Only edward spoke now. "Please Fang. I can read your mind, I know your secrets! How else do you think i know you are a werewolf?"

-------------

Jasper put a hand out, and manipulated Kadomi's feelings. She would be very angry now... She SHOULD, at least ><...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Fang wasn't one to succumb to fear, but she was wary.

"...Your point? I haven't done anything to you!"

--------------------

Kadomi scowled. She turned and broke into a run, towards the parking lot, towards her motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Edward laughed - somewhat evily. "Fang, your a werewolf. I am a vampire. I WANT YOU DEAD!!!" Edward jumped up, and thrust his fist forward this time, but not near Fang. Instead, on the ground, where it would create shwockwaves.

---------

Jasper too, felt these shockwaves. He ran towards Kadomi, for he was nearly twice as fast, and reached her bike first. HE thrust his fist forward, and broke the bike. "Where ya gonna run now Kadomi??"
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Fang frowned. "I'm not a werewolf!" she insisted. "I'm not!!"

----------------

Kadomi stared at the wreckage of her motocycle.

Her beloved. Her baby. Her life's savings.

She blinked. Twice. She'd worked for years to buy that motorcycle. Kadomi treated it like it was a living thing. She had her mother had depended on it. It was one of the last things she and her mother had in common.

But now Kadomi's mother was dead, and the motorcycle that held her memories was decimated.

Kadomi slowly turned to face Jasper, gaping.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:40 pm

Edward looked at fang again. "Look, i can read your thoughts. your mouths says no, but your mind is telling you to kill me. Do it now when no one can see." Edward really could read fang's thoughts. HE knew she was a vampire.

-------------

Jasper was finally happy. "Come on then. If you land one blow, i will buy you a better motorcycle. IF you don't, then i win, and you die. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:46 pm

"I'm not a werewolf." she said quietly. "I am like a werewolf, and it's no fault of mine! I'm a Changeling. I can't help what I am. If you hate me, may it be as an individual, not for the lineage I bear that I cannot control."

-------------------

Kadomi's mind reeled.

Her mother. Her beautiful, kind, strong mother. They'd hit a few hard spots, and at times, it was that motorcycle that they'd relied on to get there where they had to go. Not only that, but it held some of those last memories before she died...

Kadomi couldn't speak. She stared at the wreckage, broken-hearted. It wasn't the bike. It was the sentimental value attached.

Kadomi hadn't cried in two years. Not once.

After a few more minutes of silent horror, she began to sob.
Back to top Go down
Kupo
Zora
Kupo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Jasper, unusually, felt sad for Kadomi. He knew how to solve this. He put his hand on Kadomi's shoulsder, and exchaned her sorrow with happiness.

------------

Edward looked directly into the eyes of Fang. "Fight me, or you die." that was all he needed to say...
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:56 pm

She pushed him roughly away, landing a quick punch dead on his nose.

"Don't touch me!" she hiccupped, moving away. "Don't you dare touch me!"

She roughly wiped tears away, emotional pain rushing back to her.

Fell. She had to find Fell. She would understand.

Kadomi forgot her books as she ran towards the locker halls. Fell. She had to find Fell.

--------------

Fang narrowed her eyes. "Get away from me."
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Number of posts : 657
Right now I'm probably : California
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"
Some stuff that interests me : gaming, archery
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:33 pm

"Hey!" Haseo yelled toward the two [Edward and Fang.. Mainly Edward] "What the Hell do you think your doing to my cousin!"

He was perched ontop of a nearby tree, he had been observing for sometime. As he flew down to the ground, he readied his daggers prepared for anything.

Something around his neck glinted, even without the sun in sight.

---------------------

Fox walked out of the school, and gawked at the site he saw. He watched as Kad's precious bike was utterly destroyed by one of the new kids who had arrived sometime before he himself did.

He watched as Kad fell to the ground in sorrow. He knew he had to do something.

He swiftly ran over to the two, keeping his attention at Jasper incase he tried something.

As he grew near, he preformed several hand signs and touched the handlebar of Kad's bike.

Suddenly, the bike slowly repaired itself, good as new.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Fang looked up at Haseo. "Thank Din! I don't know what this nut case is doing!!!" she exclaimed, "Wants me to fight him...what did I ever to do him?!"

---------------

If Kad had seen it, she probably would have hugged the boy.

But at that moment, she was tearing through the halls, enraged and sorrowful and shocked all at the same time.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:47 pm

[oops forgot that part lol]

Fox stared back as the rushing Kad flew back into the school. he sensed distress within her, and he felt the need to do something about it.

"How could you have destroyed her bike!" he yelled at Jasper, "I haven't been here too long, like yourself, but I don't go around destroying someone else's precious possessions!"

Fox stood there a little while, "Well, I am going to go see if she is alright," he said sternly.

He then chased after Kad, thinking of some way to console her.

--------------------

Haseo walked over to stand by his cousin's side.

"So this guy has something against the Changelings?" he inquired, pointing a dagger and staring, "Well if he has a problem with you, he has a problem with me."
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:53 pm

Fang spoke out of the corner of her mouth. "Sorry about this. Still working on the whole amulet thing..." she said, partially transforming.

Her incisors lengthened, and the backs of her hands grew hairy. Her nails grew longer and darker, and her eyes changed to a more feral look.

Fang growled from deep within her chest.

------------

Kadomi paced, trying to calm herself down.

It...it was just a...bike....

But it wasn't.

It was so much more.
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:07 pm

"No matter," Haseo replied quietly, "this guy is in for the fight of his life, which he wants aparrently..."

Haseo too became more wolfish, more for heighted senses rather than pure strength gain.

--------------------

"Hey Kad!" Fox called down the hall, eventually reaching her.

"What happened back there? Why did that new kid trash your bike?" he asked forgetting how much pain she must be going through

"Oh by the way, I used some of my 'skills' to fix it for you." he added.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:15 pm

By this time, she had already stopped crying.

She shook her head. "...I...don't know." she said, "It was...me and my mom's, really. I mean, I bought it...but, it was ours, you know?"

She was quiet for a while. "And what do you mean?" she asked absently.

----------------

Fang nodded. "You know I don't like to do this...I've had to change schools so many times..."
Back to top Go down
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:33 pm

"Come with me," Fox said happily, grbbing Kad's wrist, "I'll show you"

Fox then tried pulling Kad back toward her previously ruined bike.

-----------------

"Yes I know you do, mainly cuz i've had to move with you..." Haseo replied, his eyes changing to a blood red color, and his fangs growing to twice their normal length, which was unusual for normal canines anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:36 pm

Fang nodded sullenly. "God, why is there always someone that wants to kill us or maim us or hunt us?"

-----------------

Kad allowed herself to be led, mulling things over in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mikaioalani
Administrator
Mikaioalani

Female
Number of posts : 5430
Right now I'm probably : in Ridenbaugh hall, practicing my heart out.
Quotable? : The heart is genderless. What can I do but love?
Some stuff that interests me : FLUTE OMG MASTERY YES!
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:40 am

Fell intercepted Kad and Fox in the hall, spotting the former's face.

"Kad? What happened? You okay?" She blinked worriedly, concern plastered all over her face.
Back to top Go down
http://toffee-arioso.blogspot.com/
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:02 am

Kad blinked owlishly. "...He wrecked my baby." she said quietly, tearing up all over again.
Back to top Go down
Mikaioalani
Administrator
Mikaioalani

Female
Number of posts : 5430
Right now I'm probably : in Ridenbaugh hall, practicing my heart out.
Quotable? : The heart is genderless. What can I do but love?
Some stuff that interests me : FLUTE OMG MASTERY YES!
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:11 pm

"What?" Fell gaped, shaking her head. "Who? Why? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
http://toffee-arioso.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)   Edward  & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward & (Jasper) VS Fang & (Kadomi)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next