Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikaioalani
Administrator
Mikaioalani

Female
Number of posts : 5430
Right now I'm probably : in Ridenbaugh hall, practicing my heart out.
Quotable? : The heart is genderless. What can I do but love?
Some stuff that interests me : FLUTE OMG MASTERY YES!
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Ari Empty
PostSubject: Ari   Ari Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:11 am

{{For some reason, she didn't come up with Elue and Piedro. Hm.}}

Name: Arishyanama Kohedokimoishri (But you can call her Ari.)

Race: Gerudo (As if the name wasn’t clue enough)

Lives: Gerudo Valley/Fortress (But you knew that. ‘Cuz you’re so smart.)

Appearance: Ari is tall, wispy, graceful. Tanned Gerudo skin, red Gerudo hair, green Gerudo eyes. White silk breeches and a matching halter top are more or less the only things she’s comfortable in, along with a sash to hold her rapier (that she rarely uses). And she totes around a handy little spear, too.

Powers: Nothing supernatural. She’s an excellent horseman, and a dead ringer with most anything you care to toss at her. She favors a javelin and rapier over anything else.

Persona: She holds to tradition (like Door would hold on to an Alex doll) even though she disagrees with the way current issues are being handled. She’ll fight for her beliefs, but only if she’s provoked (but I don’t suggest provoking her, unless you prefer being kebob’d and left in several pieces in a trash bin in some dark alley). She’s not narrow-minded, but if you don’t explain yourself well enough, she won’t give you a second chance. She has a sharp tongue to match her scathing attitude towards life in general, along with a nasty temper. But she’ll keep it all inside until she can’t keep it in any longer. When this happens, run for the nearest bomb shelter. Quickly.

Background: Arishyanama’s on her last legs. For too long she’s fought and fought and fought herself over whether to follow her own morals or to obey the wishes of the Gerudo matriarch. For most of her life, she’s known nothing but the customs, harsh and thieving and no more than the common cut throat; but inside she feels that this can’t be the way it’s supposed to be. She wants to leave, but she feels obliged to her role in camp. In a nutshell, she’s torn. But that’s not to say that a violent coup won’t sway her in either direction…

Back to top Go down
http://toffee-arioso.blogspot.com/
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Ari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ari   Ari Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm

Approved!

Kad: More Gerudo! YES!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com

Ari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Characters A-L-
Jump to: