Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear] Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear]   Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 8:27 pm

Name: Alice

Race: Human

Height: 5'1"

Weight: 105 lbs.

Personality: Alice is a curious young girl, and quite innocent. She has a sense of adventure that often causes her to fall into minor peril, and she loves to daydream. She is intelligent, but absent-minded, often getting things mixed up, and then fretting over it in the next instant. Alice is very protective of Allison, and is constantly apologizing for her and trying to comfort her. She is sometimes childish, but is a sweet girl who loves to make those around her happy. Alice is by no means short on pluck, and is sometimes known to have a small attitude, but it shortly melts away when she finds some new thing to hold her attention. She makes friends easily, and is easily endeared. Alice has no problem with large groups of people, and is very outgoing.

------------

Name: Allison

Race: Human

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 107 lbs.

Personality: Almost always with a perpetual scowl on her face, Allison is a force to be reckoned with. She is cunning, sometimes deceitful, and always foreboding. Even with her light frame, a glare from this young woman can send shivers down the spine of anyone who is unfortunate enough to annoy her. Coincidentally, everyone annoys her. She enjoys her solitude, and shuts herself up in silence whilst scribbling away in her diary. Wise men can only guess what is written on those pages, and anyone who witnesses it first hand won't be lucky enough to live. Allison has a sharp tongue, and brandishes it to her full ability, sparing not the fool her provokes her into anger. She has hardly any innocence left, and finds stupid things like daydreaming and exploring pointless, preferring to brood all day long. [Altogether very Vaati-ish] Despite her sharp tongue, she is a little bit shy, and is normally quiet.

Appearance: Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear] ALICE-1

I'll let you guess which one is which.

Relationship to one another: Cousins. Their mothers were twin sisters, which contributes to their close, though not identical, appearances.

History: As mentioned previously, they are cousins whose mothers were identical twin sisters. When they found that they were both expecting at the same time, they thought it would be splendid to name the children in close proximity to one another's names. When they were birthed merely three days apart, the two were dubbed Alice and Allison. Alice had always been the more sociable of the two, but Allison was by no means cold. She was merely more quiet, but equally sweet-natured. The two were close; often guessed as sisters, and always helping one another along. Alice helped Allison make friends, while Allison helped Alice keep her scatterbrained mind on track. Eventually, the two depended heavily on one another, and were either at one another's abodes, or on the pathway there. So, it only seemed natural that the extended family vacation together, right?

One day in late spring, the cousins and their familes loaded up a wagon and took a holiday in a lodgehouse on Lake Hylia's waterfront...perhaps it would have been better if they'd stayed at home.

No one is certain how the fire started, but once it had, it tore through the house with incredible speed and agility, leaping from floor to wall to ceiling until nothing could have saved it. Beams fell, windows exploded, and when Zoras and Hylians who lived nearby finally got in to save the families...it was too late. Far too late. The only ones who survived were two frightened little eight year olds, clutching one another and sobbing uncontrollably as they were pulled from the blazing lodge...

And so here we are.

Alice, deeply saddened, decided that it was better to live each day to the fullest and care for everyone she met, and gradually became a happy, healthy child once again. Allison was another story. With her more quiet nature, the shock of losing her loved ones caused a mechanism within her to snap, and she retreated withing herself to become an utter social recluse. Alice constantly defends and tries to comfort Allison, who in turn picks arguments with her cousin and hurls insults. They occasional have tender moments, but these are few and far between, and never last long. Nevertheless, the two have a sort of twisted symbiotic relationship of sorts...Alice needs Allison to love and care for, and Allison needs someone to love her so she doesn't sever the ties with humanity in its entirety. Alice tends to be gullible and trust easily, while Allison trusts no one but Alice. Since the deaths, they spend more time apart as Allison has become more of a 'singular entity', whereas they were joined at the hip previously. However, they still spend a great deal of time with one another.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Steph
Administrator
Steph

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Quotable? : Be good. Or be good at it.
Some stuff that interests me : Music;;Acting;;Reading.
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear]   Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:11 pm

Question?
Where do they live? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear]   Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:13 pm

They don't...haha I have to add that after the PM
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Steph
Administrator
Steph

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Quotable? : Be good. Or be good at it.
Some stuff that interests me : Music;;Acting;;Reading.
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear]   Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear] Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 9:13 pm

Ohhhh, I sees.
Okay. Approved then. lol. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear]   Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice and Allison [Not more twins, I swear]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Characters A-L-
Jump to: