Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moonlight/Haseo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXDarkWolfXx
Sheikah
xXDarkWolfXx

Male
Number of posts : 657
Right now I'm probably : California
Quotable? : "Every Legend has its own hero, But do every hero have its own Legend?"
Some stuff that interests me : gaming, archery
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Moonlight/Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight/Haseo   Moonlight/Haseo Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:06 pm

Name: Haseo

Changling Name: Moonlight

Personality: He is somewhat outgoing, but likes to keep to himself. He is willing to help others, but may be neglegent at risking his life for what he considers a pointless reason. He is a "Lone Wolf," even among fellow changelings, but if you do get a chance to know him, he is quite friendly and social. The only ones he really gets along with, are fellow changelings that change into canine animals, like himself. He becomes very friendly toward those perticular changelings. [not to say he hates everyone else though]. He is also very stealthy when conducting covert ops for the changeling group he is with, like scoping out the area and such.

Powers:

1. Shadow Clones: He can make upto 2 clones of himself, which he uses to help do recon and to confuse his enemies. [this works for his all forms]
  2. Shadowmeld: He can "meld" into the shadows, like Zinthos the twili, but it only seems that he can. This only works in his wolf and hybrid forms. [he is a black wolf for a reason]
  3. Moonfang and Eclipse: His two daggers have black blades, and when in the moonlight, they glow white.

Lives: He mainly travels with his pack, for that is really his only family he has.

Appearance:
Moonlight/Haseo Mightyena_by_PearlEden
Moonlight/Haseo HBD_Azi___Haseo_by_raidenokreuz76
[this pic wll probably change if i find better]

Last edited by xXDarkWolfXx on Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Moonlight/Haseo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlight/Haseo   Moonlight/Haseo Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 2:36 pm

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com

Moonlight/Haseo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Characters A-L-
Jump to: