Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zelda (Read before you judge)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Zelda (Read before you judge) Empty
PostSubject: Zelda (Read before you judge)   Zelda (Read before you judge) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:16 pm

(Note: This is not OoT Zelda! This is her descendent.)

Name: Princess Zelda

Race: Hylian

Powers: Extreme intelligence, communication through thought, and a light power

History: Centuries have passed since the Hero of Time saved the doomed land of Hyrule. Peace has been restored. Now, many, many years after the original Zelda died, her great great great grandaughter was born. As tradition, the Royal Daughter is to be named Zelda; in honor of the Princess who helped save Hyrule so long ago. (Meaning, this is not the original Zelda from Ocarina of Time, folks)
Zelda grew up, sheltered and nurutred, into the gentle, fair ruler she is today.

Personality: Princess Zelda is kind hearted, and soft-spoken. She speaks with eloquence and dignity beyond her years. She is fair-minded, just, and an excellent ruler for the populas of Hyrule. She is extremely intelligent, and would sacrifice anything to help her country. Though many would assume she would be spoiled, she is quiite the opposite. She is Sweet and caring, and loves the land of Hyrule. She is a good judge of character, and carries with her an heirloom of the family, the fabled Ocarina of Time.

Apearance: Zelda (Read before you judge) 123432flyyhkuc86 (only with more reddish tint in her hair)

Last edited by on Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zelda (Read before you judge)   Zelda (Read before you judge) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:28 pm

:approve:
she is so zelda!!!! lol not a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Zelda (Read before you judge)   Zelda (Read before you judge) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:34 pm

Not the original. She is the descendant, so I am not taking Zelda from any of the games lol
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zelda (Read before you judge)   Zelda (Read before you judge) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 2:37 pm

lol ok it wouldnt matter to me any way
Back to top Go down
Steph
Administrator
Steph

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Quotable? : Be good. Or be good at it.
Some stuff that interests me : Music;;Acting;;Reading.
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Zelda (Read before you judge)   Zelda (Read before you judge) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 6:49 pm

:approve: you sooo took my power! lol but i can't blame ya, it's a cool power. lolol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zelda (Read before you judge)   Zelda (Read before you judge) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:53 am

ok now yave lost me!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda (Read before you judge)   Zelda (Read before you judge) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda (Read before you judge)
Page 1 of 1