Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Piedro Morino

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikaioalani
Administrator
Mikaioalani

Female
Number of posts : 5430
Right now I'm probably : in Ridenbaugh hall, practicing my heart out.
Quotable? : The heart is genderless. What can I do but love?
Some stuff that interests me : FLUTE OMG MASTERY YES!
Registration date : 2007-04-11

Piedro Morino Empty
PostSubject: Piedro Morino   Piedro Morino Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:01 am

Name: Piedro Morino (pee-ay’-dro)

Race: Human

Lives: Castle Town

Appearance: *drools*

Fell: *pokes* Uh, Mika? Description. Finish this before you obsess, girl.

*blinks* Uh… right, right. Dunno what came over me. Where was I…? Oh, appearance. *shakes head quickly* Thinking straight now. Clear head. He’s… he’s gorgeous. Dark brown, worship-worthy eyes that can see to your soul; smooth olive complexion; medium-length black hair; and something to write with. Behind his ear. Always. Kinda tallish, very adorable. He doesn’t look at people. He stares. Intensely. *wipes away drool*With those eyes…

Powers: Give him an ink quill. And some paper. Then sit back and watch him work his magic. This kid can really make chills go down your spine with his writings and sketches. He’s mostly poetic, but he’ll do prose and sketch requests on occasion. As he once said, his works “instill emotions in people that they themselves knew not they had”. Basically, he’s a genius word-weaver. Just watch. You’ll see.

Persona: Piedro’s a nice guy. For reals. He’s got almost no temper at all, he hardly ever takes offense at anything, and he’ll go out of his way to ensure that anyone who visits is treated with the utmost respect… especially with the ladies. He’s not a ladies’ man, he’s just… nice. So don’t kill him, boys. He’s not trying to take away your girls. Honest.
Everything inspires him. Say he overhears a conversation or argument between two people. He’d think about it and turn his thoughts into words, and his words into poetry. People especially give rise to powerful poems. Couples, stay away. Be warned.
He’s usually alone, because his poetry overflows into everyday talk, and almost everything he says now is poetic. Gets on people’s nerves, but his parents still love ‘im.

Background: He’s been surrounded by the arts since he was a small child. His father is a sculptor/painter, and his mother sings, so it’s not surprising that he’s talented in something like this. He spends most of his time wandering around the Town, writing poetry in his head. Once in a while he’ll come across a particularly moving subject and ask to do a sketch, just for something to remember by.
Back to top Go down
http://toffee-arioso.blogspot.com/
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Piedro Morino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piedro Morino   Piedro Morino Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:22 am

Piedro.

Piedro, Piedro, Piedro.

...Bring on the drama. xD

[Approved]
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Piedro Morino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piedro Morino   Piedro Morino Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm

I reread this, thought about last summer...

And lol'd.

Hard.
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Sponsored content

Piedro Morino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piedro Morino   Piedro Morino Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piedro Morino
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Characters M-Z-