Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theif!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:49 am

A screwdriver fell out of her hand and rolled to a stop by a can of paint. Autumn's head nodded for a second, then she laid it down on her arm, only for a second...

zzzzZZZzzz....
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Will
Administrator
Will

Male
Number of posts : 652
Right now I'm probably : In the bowels of my bowels....
Quotable? : I draw, therefore I am
Some stuff that interests me : games, drawings, music, ZELDA, Nintendo, more drawing...
Registration date : 2007-03-26

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 pm

"snoorrre- *guh! Huh?!" Griffen woke up from his sleep to the sound of the screwdriver dropping on the floor in the still, silent night.

Alarmed that his patience paid off, he quickly got onto his feet, and quietly picked up all of the crazy inventions he could find and fit into his sack.

As he was sneaking out the window, he turned around and saw Autumn snoozing on her work table. He knew once she woke up, she would immediatley inform the local police force about him.

He knew what he had to do....

We slowly unsheathed his dagger and crept over to the sound alseep young woman. He lowered the blade to her throat very slowly, sweat dripping off of his head while he thought about the worst, and then.... right as he made contact with the skin...

....Autumn started to move.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 pm

"Cornelius..." she mumbled in her sleep, pulling away. "What...what did I tell you about *yawn* getting on my bed..."
Back to top Go down
Will
Administrator
Will

Male
Some stuff that interests me : games, drawings, music, ZELDA, Nintendo, more drawing...

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:26 pm

Griffen let out a sight of relief as he wiped the sweat from his brow. He steadily lowered the dagger again, thinking that he should do it quickly before he changes his mind.

As he was centemeters from the skin, all of the sudden, he felt a chomp at his toe! It was the rat! It then dashed from underneath him, causing him to fall with the blade still in his hand.... THUD

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" He let out a bloodcurdling scream. Griffen landed on his hand to try to catch himself, but instead he accidently stabbed himelf through the back upon impact. The cry was loud enought to wake up the whole neighborhood, let alone Autumn.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Autumn shot up, screaming herself.

Her mind went fuzzy for a second from getting up too quickly, but when it focused, she stared at Griffen moaning in pain.

"What in Din's name happened?"
Back to top Go down
Will
Administrator
Will

Male

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:38 pm

"AAAUGHHH!!!! STOP STOP!!!! ACK! IT HURTS!!! AAAAGHHHH!!!! HELP!!! TAKE THE BLADE OUT AND GET A CLOTH!!!! QUICKLY!!!'

Griffen was writhing in pain on the floor. Blood started to stain the concrete where he lay. He knew if the loss of blood didn't kill him, the noose in the gallows would. It was over. He had to tell her no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:40 pm

Autumn scanned her workshop and snagged a jacket that had obviously seen better days.

With a surprising burst of strength, she forced him upward and grabbed the handle.

"I'm gonna pull it on, alright? Then I'm gonna stop up the hole. On the count of three...One...two...THREE!"
Back to top Go down
Will
Administrator
Will

Male

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:43 pm

"GAAHHH!!! Oouch! Quickly, stop the bleeding! it's getting on the floor, it might stain your inven...tions...." He looked over to the sack that had all of her work in it... He was wondering why she didn't notice yet.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:44 pm

"Forget the inventions!" she snapped. "I'll make them bigger and better, alright? Now shut your trap and hold this in place."

She shoved the jacket into the wound, and once he had a grip on it, scoured the room for something to wrap with.

"Aha. Here." she said, reaching for a roll of bandages that had been hidden under an old wooden bowl.
Back to top Go down
Will
Administrator
Will

Male

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:48 pm

"Wait a second... ack! You don't notice anything different about the room?"

Griffen just wanted this all to end and be out of here.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Roughly, she wrapped the wound.

"Of course. I'm not blind. And let me just say you're the worst thief I've ever encountered."
Back to top Go down
Will
Administrator
Will

Male

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Griffen's heart sank to his knees and then flew back up to his throat, "HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?! You turn me in and I will slit your jugular while you're alive, do you hear me?!"

He tried to reach his bloody knife, but the pain was to much for him.
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:15 pm

"Relax. I'm not a stoolpigeon. Did you actually steal anything? No. And I let you in the house, so it's partially my fault all this happened."
Back to top Go down
Will
Administrator
Will

Male

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:46 pm

'So now what?! You aren't gonna turn me in?! Do I just sit back and watch you piddle away at your things while look like a big fool?!"
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 1:50 pm

"I could kill you if, you'd prefer." she said calmly, striding back to her chair. "Stop yelling. You'll wake the neighbors and then we will be in trouble."

Autumn shook her head. "What am I going to do with you though?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Theif!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Theif!!!!   Theif!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theif!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Hyrule Castle and Castle Town :: New Town-
Jump to: