Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Empty
PostSubject: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:22 pm

Aislin, the Elder Twin

Race: Unknown.

Powers: Affinity with wind. They never explained how they acquired it with anyone.

Personality: Aislin is often the 'mastermind' behind their hair-brain schemes. If somethings goes wrong, and the twins are around, it's a safe bet Aislin came up with it. She loves to tease and pick, and loves nothing more than teasing and picking on Ariel. Aislin is intelligent, and takes an analytical approach to all forms of attention anyone other than Ariel shows her. In this sense, she can be rather foolish, I suppose, but she has evidence on which to found it...more on that later. Anyway, Aislin is a trickster, but for all her cunning and devilish charm, she cannot help but close herself off to a certain extent. She can be cynical and misanthropic to all others besides Ariel...she tends to be moody at times, and doesn't know how to express emotions well. As such, it can seem like when she is kind, it's for her own personal gain...which it very well might be. She does like to have fun though, and isn't by any means a serious person. Despite not wanting to be seperated from Ariel, she seems to secretly want someone to be able to tell the difference between them. Also, she has an explosive temper and has been known to resort to physical violence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel, the Younger Twin

Race: Unknown

Powers: Affinity with wind.

Personality: Ariel is the more genuine of the twins. She, like her sister, is a joker, and loves to play around. The main thing that differentiates her from Aislin is her friendliness. Although not one to open just anyone with open arms, she's civil to others. The twins have a symbiotic relationship. Aislin and Ariel depend on one another for support and love. Ariel is more thoughtful than her sister, but often doesn't extend it to strangers. Thus, the differences in behavior between the two are often so minute that they cannot be perceived without serious contemplation. Ariel doesn't question other people's motives as much as Aislin. Ariel loves to have a good time, and often doesn't take things seriously. However, she is better than her sister at picking up on other's feelings, and knows when they've gone too far with something. She has a better handle on her emotions, and expresses them less destructively than Aislin, who's more prone to yell and insult. The both of them have a dry sense of humor.

When together: Though their personalities are different when seperated or apart, they almost become clones of one another when together. It's like a default setting for them...they retreat into their world, and keep others from 'knowing' them by acting as if they don't need anyone. They feel like if no one can tell the difference between them, than no one can ever truly know them as seperate beings. And so, they act as one automatically.

Relationship: The two depend heavily on each other, and only each other. They tend not to trust anyone outside of themselves. Sure, they're friendly and outgoing and playful, but it doesn't get much deeper than that. To them, the world consists of 'us' and 'everyong else'. No one can tell them apart if they dress alike, and the two are almost always in perfect sync. They finish each others sentences, and when that cunning smile passes between them, one would almost swear they were finishing each others' thoughts. Their attatchments to others are little more than things to keep them busy.

Appearance: They look absolutely identical. They both have amber-brown eyes, and orange hair that falls to the middle of their backs. They wear it a variety of ways, but always match one another. They are petite, and are often presumed to be a couple of years younger than they are...at first, it bothered them, but now they use it to their advantage. They are both the same height, weight, and build. They are slender and often stand with their arms folded. They always dress similar, but with small differences...and it seems no one can tell them apart...

Family: They are the only children of a poor couple, Thomas and Margaret Fitzgerald. Thomas is a self-proclaimed Jack of All Trades, a euphamism concocted to hide the fact that he actually has no 'steady job', and does basically anything anyone asks, provided it's legal. He is mischeivous and loves to tease, and has sandy blonde hair with light brown eyes. Margaret is quiet and even-tempered, with red hair that falls in ringlets, and bright green-yellow eyes. She is also deaf, so the twins and Thomas communicate with her through sign language. However, she can speak and read lips, as she became deaf at the age of fourteen.

Notes: The twins have a small amount of control over wind, and, unbeknowest to them, their strength has a direct correlation to their personalities. Wind can be violent. It's ever-changing, sometimes imperceptible, sometimes icy and cold...other times gentle. It reflects their troubled personalities.

Last edited by Mallorie on Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:15 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
Steph
Administrator
Steph

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Quotable? : Be good. Or be good at it.
Some stuff that interests me : Music;;Acting;;Reading.
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:28 pm

:Approvification:

This'll be good...lol
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:31 pm

Twisted Evil

Haha!

I need to work on KiaraxVaati.

That was so random, but its true. Their personalities have developed, so I need to work on the chemistry better.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Right now I'm probably : In that way direction. -points in a circle-
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!
Some stuff that interests me : Sports Reading Drawing Band
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:46 pm

lol their good mal Smile
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:48 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 1:50 pm

Ur welcome
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Added their catchphrase to their profile.
Back to top Go down
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:25 pm

ROFL thats funny
Back to top Go down
Steph
Administrator
Steph

Female
Number of posts : 3411
Quotable? : Be good. Or be good at it.
Some stuff that interests me : Music;;Acting;;Reading.
Registration date : 2007-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 2:53 pm

XD, Yupp.
Back to top Go down
Babyfairy
Kokiri
Babyfairy

Female
Number of posts : 183
Right now I'm probably : Texas Baby, Texas
Quotable? : M638...THATS MY RACE NUMBER.
Some stuff that interests me : Racing my dirt bike
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 1:02 pm

Yall are crazy Smile
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 2:54 pm

Lol.

Well, you know me.
Back to top Go down
Babyfairy
Kokiri
Babyfairy

Female
Number of posts : 183
Right now I'm probably : Texas Baby, Texas
Quotable? : M638...THATS MY RACE NUMBER.
Some stuff that interests me : Racing my dirt bike
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:28 pm

Ya I do
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zach
Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1071
Registration date : 2007-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 12:17 pm

their cool
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:59 am

I got to looking at their personalities, and I've realized some things.

For one thing, it's hard to tell which is the dominant twin. I like that about them; depending on the situation, either one could take lead role. They also have no set disposition...haha. At any moment, Aislin goes from sourpuss to prankster, but in her profile it states her to be the more logical, grounded twin...

The only way I can think to explain is...the twins are a lot alike personality-wise. They're both outgoing; they both like to have a good time; and they both have a healthy sense of curiousity...

What bugs me about them is that I tried to force Aislin to be one way, and Ariel to be another, and they wouldn't work with me xD I realize this was my error; the two are so much alike I can't do it. That kind of thing is better suited for Alice and Allison, methinks.

So, I've decided to let them be themselves...which means they'll probably start finishing each other's sentences and the like. Being twins. I will try to maintain definitive personalities, in the sense that when push comes to shove, Ariel is more tender of the two, and gets along with other people better.

I should edit their profiles ^^;. Aislin doesn't know how to handle emotions, overreacts at things, but is often more likely to fight for what she believes in than Ariel. Ariel is calmer, more mellow, and sometimes aloof, but she can also yell and raise Cain as well as Aislin. There is no 'one is the calm twin; one is the hyper twin' now. They are a system of checks and balances...in some situations Aislin is calm and calculating, and in others, she doesn't know what to do with herself. In some situations, Ariel will be more intuitive than her sister. It will all depend.

...There will still be plenty of bickering, I can promise you that...and a lot of blaming each other. Also more distance...you'll see as things go along. Anyway....phew....I'm done. xD
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:25 pm

^Okay, so disregard that.

Basically, I have certain characters (ex: Aislin, Ariel, Kadomi, Jetta, etc...) that write themselves.

If you've encountered the twins, then you know how they are. If you haven't, I don't know how to put it to words other than...they're...colorful.

You'll have to see for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald   Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aislin and Ariel Fitzgerald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Hyrule :: Role-Playing :: Characters A-L-
Jump to: