Kingdom of Hyrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom of Hyrule

Enter the Legend

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brittany Lorine Aaron

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Right now I'm probably : In that way direction. -points in a circle-
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!
Some stuff that interests me : Sports Reading Drawing Band
Registration date : 2007-04-06

Brittany Lorine Aaron Empty
PostSubject: Brittany Lorine Aaron   Brittany Lorine Aaron Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:57 pm

Name:Brittany Lorine Aaron

Race:Hylian

Powers:she is skilled at the bow and has the ability to run at the speed of sound.

Personality:She is usually shy at first but if you get to know her she will get into your conversations. If she dosen't know you that well she uusually stays quiet. She lives with her step-mother, her 3 annoying brothers, and her dad thats always off working. She's not very good at talking about her feelings because she is afraid she will hurt someone's feelings.She is one of the smartest kids when it comes to school and got to skip a grade(so i can put her in High School). As far as popularty goes she prefers to not have any. She likes to play her trombone and prove to the boys she is just as good and maby even better. She is a skilled artist and writer and people are always complementing her on her big imagination.

Appearence: Shoulder length reddish-brown hair and dark brown eyes. Has a lot of freckles. Tall and skinny weight around 90 lbs. Usually wears her purple shirt, cacky capries, and black and white striped toe-socks with flip flops. When i rp in the kingdom with her she wears a long brown dress and brown sandles.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mallorie
Veteran
Mallorie

Female
Number of posts : 13173
Right now I'm probably : Hither and thither
Quotable? : Love; love is a verb. Love is a doing word...
Some stuff that interests me : Blogging, cheerleading, computers, literature.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Lorine Aaron   Brittany Lorine Aaron Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:59 pm

approvification power activated

Have fun
Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofhyrulekoh.niceboard.com
grasshopper
Swordsman
grasshopper

Female
Number of posts : 1124
Right now I'm probably : In that way direction. -points in a circle-
Quotable? : Ya know how Science teachers always say Science is everywhere? Well Science is stalking us!
Some stuff that interests me : Sports Reading Drawing Band
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Lorine Aaron   Brittany Lorine Aaron Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 12:59 pm

thanx lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brittany Lorine Aaron   Brittany Lorine Aaron Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brittany Lorine Aaron
Page 1 of 1